Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

12 Good Comebacks & Sick Burns That'll Let You Walk From Any Argument Away Feeling Victorious ;


1. I’d give you a nasty look but you’ve already got one.

2. If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I’d fart.

3. You’re like the end pieces of a loaf of bread. Everyone touches you, but nobody wants you.

4. You’re the type of person that uses their 3rd grade research paper as a resume booster.  

5. You’re not simply a drama queen. You’re the whole royal family. 

6. Did I hurt your ego? Do you want a kissy on your boo-boo?

7. They say our brains don’t stop developing until we reach 25; looks like yours stopped a bit early.  

8. I don’t have any trash to take out today, but I volunteer you as tribute. 

9. My heart was beating fast when I saw you walk in. I thought you were the monster under my bed.

10. You’re the reason the divorce rate is so high. 

11. You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories. 

12. Don’t worry. Everyone makes mistakes. Your parents, for one. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments